M&A offers geographic information system (GIS) services for digital mapping, data management, geospatial analysis, web mapping and portal applications, and 3D analysis and visualization. GIS software applications developed by M&A staff have been used for private, municipal, and federal clients for data management, analysis and visualization, and pre-processing and post-processing data for hydrologic modeling of groundwater and surface water systems.
- Compiling and organizing geospatial datasets from various sources
- Developing and analyzing spatial hydrologic, geologic, land use, and demographic data for groundwater modeling and other interpretive purposes
- Conducting spatial analyses to optimize planning projects such as well and recharge siting and identifying groundwater dependent ecosystems
- Preparing cartographically correct maps and figures
- Integrating GIS and remote sensing data