M&A is seeking a senior professional to lead our new Pasadena area office and participate in ongoing projects in the southern California areas. We work collaboratively across our U.S. and international offices, and the planned growth in the Los Angeles area will be supported by company-wide technical and administrative resources.
- Overseeing and mentoring professional staff working on groundwater resources management projects
- Interacting with and managing relationships with clients and other project stakeholders
- Developing and/or capitalizing on business opportunities
- Reviewing technical proposals, work plans, and reports
- Proven groundwater and water resources technical consulting experience
- Established professional connections in the southern California water resources market
- Successful project management experience
- Motivation for and experience in business and client development
- Graduate degree in hydrology, geology, or engineering
- At least 15 years of relevant consulting experience
- Ability to successfully balance project management, business development, and staff mentorship responsibilities
Interested candidates should send letter of intent and resume to Tim Leo at [email protected]. Position will remain open until filled.